Acceptable Formats for Sponsorship Signage
• Recommended Resolution: Vector Artwork (i.e. Adobe Illustrator) can be blown up to any size. All other artwork should meet minimum resolution for good results: ideal range is 72dpi to 100dpi at actual printed size (FEET not INCHES).
Artwork can be setup in inches=feet if art is 1200 dpi.
• Preferred File Formats: JPG (Maximum Quality), PDF
• Accepted File Formats: AI (fonts outlined or provided), EPS (fonts outlined or provided), PSD (ﬂattened), TIF (ﬂattened)
• Bleeds & Crop Marks: Bleeds are not necessary. Do not setup or send artwork with bleeds, crop marks, or any printer marks. They will need to be cropped out on our end and may confuse the ﬁnal result.
• RBG or CMYK? RGB ﬁles sometimes have gamut issues and may print differently from the screen image.
• CMYK ﬁles often print with slightly less vibrant colors but are more likely to match the image on your screen. You decide which format to send to us.